A private, comfortable, chauffeured taxi service from your arrival at New Chitose Airport right to the door of your Niseko accommodation.
The onsens in the Niseko area are famous throughout japan and provide an experience that simply cannot be missed. Many onsens have stunning views to take in whilst you soak. Particularly unique is the volcanic backdrop of Mt Yotei. Here are a few of our favourites.
The Vale Niseko Onsen & Swimming Pool
Niseko's newest luxury onsen located on level 1 of The Vale Niseko. Relax in our mineral rich hot spring baths and watch the snow fall. The hours of operation are 7am to 10pm (last entry at 9pm).
Niseko Grand Hotel (An'nupuri)
Located out in the Konbu onsen area, this hotel rose to fame in 1954 when Emperor Hirohito visited the Hotel. This is one of the only onsens in the area that has a mixed pool. It is popular with groups over winter who want to experience bathing together. Women may choose to purchase a short ‘dress’ to wear in the water for comfort.
Hotel Kanronomori (Hirafu-Niseko)
Hotel Kanoronomori offers guests transport from their apartment. Dine at the hotel and have a private bath. Contact our Reception to organise this unique experience.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’ Guests. If you are not Nisade's Guests and wish to book services with us, please contact us at [email protected]
- Bookings are subject to the NISADE Terms & Conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected].
- Please note our 100% cancellation policy for cancellations made within 16 days prior to arrival.
- 20% cancellation policy and JPY 4,000 fee will be charged for cancellations made 16 or more days prior to arrival.
- A booking is not confirmed until payment is received, and confirmation letter is sent.
- As per our reservations team recommendation at the time of booking, we highly encourage all guests to arrange travel insurance.
More Guest Services
Lift tickets are required to enjoy the slopes and participate in lessons, so we recommend them as an essential item for any Hokkaido winter holiday!
From beginners to experts, there's a ski or snowboard lesson for everyone! Group lessons are an easy, budget-friendly way to spend your holiday in Hokkaido.