Only footsteps from the Kitanomine Gondola, Fenix West is a luxurious 6-story condominium hotel presenting panoramic views of Furano.
NISADE is celebrating and counting down to the opening of our new flagship hotel in Furano, ‘Fenix West’. To share this joy with our guests, we are offering the best deal ever with a Grand Opening Sale ‘UP TO 45% OFF’ for the whole winter 2022/23 – NO BLACKOUT DATES!
This will be your best chance to stay luxe for less at Fenix West. There are no blackout dates meaning you can book this great deal for your stay in ‘Christmas’, 'New Year’ & ‘Chinese New Year’ … so, be quick before these popular dates are book out!
|45%||Hotel Room, 1 Bedroom Deluxe, 1 Bedroom Premier, 2 Bedroom Premier||Not Included|
|40%||3 Bedroom Premier, 3 Bedroom Premium, 3 Bedroom Penthouse||Not Included|
Additional 5% OFF for repeat guests who book directly with NISADE!
Just simply let us know your previous booking reference number or your booking name when you make a booking. *This 5% returnee discount must be requested at the time of booking and cannot be redeemed after the final payment has been made (60 days before stay).
- Booking period is now until 31 October 2022.
- Applicable stay dates during 1 December 2022 – 31 March 2023.
- 3 nights minimum stay.
- Promotions are available for a limited time, with limited allocation. Discounts can be removed at any time or once the allocation has been reached.
- 10% deposit due upon booking, non-refundable.
- Final Payment due 60 days before stay, non-refundable but will be covered under COVID-19 Policy exception.
Terms and Conditions
- Discounts cannot be combined with any other promotions.
- NISADE reserves the right to change or cancel the promotion at will and without notice.
- All discounts are subject to availability.
- The current NISADE COVID-19 cancellation policy will be applied.
- Otherwise, our standard terms & conditions apply for any cancellation requests.
- Changes and cancellations may incur an administration fee.
- Rate for additional person toward the maximum occupancy is ¥7,000 per night excluding breakfast.
Have a glimpse of Fenix West and see what you will love about it!
Newly opening this coming winter, Fenix West is perfectly positioned, located just footsteps from the Kitanomine Gondola. As an apartment style hotel, Fenix West apartments offer spectacular views, spacious living areas to hangout after a long day on slopes as well as fully equipped kitchen. The famed Rojo Café, Ski lockers and Ski School/ Guiding operator are on the ground floor and ready to serve you!
What you will love about Furano
If you have been returning to ski in Hokkaido many times and want to try something new, why don’t you make your way to Furano this winter … avoiding the crowd returning to the popular resorts in Niseko plus many other reasons you will fall in love with Furano, including these …
- 10 metres snowfall in average for each season, enjoy deep POW!
- Less crowded, short lift lines, long runs, great groomers, tantalizing tree runs.
- If you love backcountry skiing, Furano will be a perfect base to access untouched terrains.
- Furano town is quirky, you will have a great experience unlike anywhere else.
- Just 2 hours drive from Chitose Airport.
- Compared to the other famous resorts in Hokkaido, cost of accommodation & food is less expensive.
- There are so many cool places nearby the town for you to visit … it’s more than just skiing!
- Shirogane Blue Pond: A scene you would remember from a well-known MAC wallpaper that make this place so popular for travellers all around the world.
- Vibrant blue Shirahige Waterfall: A place you must visit when you are in Furano.
- Furano Marche: Cool place to chill out anytime of the day. Many options for food, breads & pastry, local products, coffee, gifts and more.
- Ningle Terrace: Art lovers will enjoy spending time in this nice spot, there is a group of beautiful cottages packed of crafts and arts.
- Biei scenery: It’s famous for patchworks of colorful hilly fields in summer but also known for picturesque scenes of Christmas trees and lone farmhouses on white snow hills that you may have seen in so many postcards.
Get in touch with our team for more details
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +81 (0) 136-23-1724