With a string of awards to its name, including World’s Best Ski Boutique Hotel, The Vale Niseko offers internationally renowned holiday luxury.
Now is your last chance to get our discounts and save on your 22/23 snow holiday to Niseko, Rusutsu, Furano.
Save up to 45% when book your winter stay before 31 January 2023.
|The Vale Niseko||-||-||-||-||25%|
|The Maples Niseko||-||-||-||-||25%|
|The Vale Rusutsu||15%||15%||15%||15%||30%|
HOLIDAY1: 4 JAN – 23 JAN 2023
CNY: 24 JAN – 6 FEB 2023
HOLIDAY2: 7 FEB – 20 FEB 2023
POWDER: 21 FEB – 6 MAR 2023
VALUE: 7 MAR – 31 MAR 2023
Additional 5% OFF for repeat guests who book directly with NISADE!
Please let us know your previous booking reference number or your booking name when you make a booking. *This 5% returnee discount must be requested at the time of booking and cannot be redeemed after the final payment has been made (60 days before stay).
Package Inclusions: Breakfast
|The Vale Niseko||Studios & Hotel rooms only|
|Intuition, Always Niseko, The Vale Rusutsu, Fenix Furano||All room types|
* For properties not listed above, breakfast is available at an additional cost.
Minimum Night Stay Requirements
|Intuition, Jade Rabbit, Sekka Sekka||5 nights for all stay periods|
|The rest of properties||3 nights for all stay periods|
- Booking period is now until 31 January 2023.
- Applicable stay dates until 31 March 2023. Terms applied as stated above.
- Promotions are available for a limited time, with limited allocation. Discounts can be removed at any time or once the allocation has been reached.
- 10% deposit due upon booking, non-refundable.
- Final Payment due 60 days before stay, non-refundable but will be covered under COVID-19 Policy exception.
Terms and Conditions
- Properties or room types not listed are not covered under this promotion.
- Discounts cannot be combined with any other promotions.
- NISADE reserves the right to change or cancel the promotion at will and without notice.
- All discounts are subject to availability.
- The current NISADE COVID-19 cancellation policy will be applied.
- Otherwise, our standard terms & conditions apply for any cancellation requests.
- Changes and cancellations may incur an administration fee.
- For all accommodations (except Always Niseko), rate for additional person toward the maximum occupancy is ¥7,000 per night excluding breakfast. No extra person permitted at Always Niseko.
- Where breakfast is inclusive - this is for standard guests only. Extra guests will have to pay additional.
Get in touch with our team for more details
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +81 (0) 136-23-1724
Voted the World’s Best New Ski Hotel 2021. Prime location right at the base of the world class ski slopes of Rusutsu resort.
Ideally positioned directly beside the ski lifts, Fenix Furano features 62 units ranging from suites to multi-bedroom apartments and penthouses.
Only footsteps from the Kitanomine Gondola, Fenix West is a luxurious 6-story condominium hotel presenting panoramic views of Furano.
2018 December grand opening ski-in, ski-out property, The Maples Niseko offers 73 units, ranging from studio, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom & penthouses.
Intuition combines spectacular natural vistas with exceptional location adjacent to the village center, just steps away from ski lift, dining and shopping.
Kozue boasts a prime Hirafu Village location with easy access to the slopes and features a fully glazed façade.
Nominated for World’s Best Ski Chalet in 2015, Terrazze is one of Niseko’s most luxurious addresses.
Niseko’s luxury boutique apartments at The Setsumon offer the best of beautiful Niseko with stunning night and alpine panoramas.
The Freshwater is located on the main street of Hirafu with a flat one-minute walk to the shuttle bus stop, and a six minute walk to the Family Run ski slope.
Nestled at the foot of the Family Ace Lifts of Grand Hirafu, Snow Crystal deftly marries the conveniences of immediate ski hill access with modern elegance.
Sekka Sekka is a 4-story holiday house with a basement and an elevator, located in the heart of Hirafu village.
Nestled among the trees in the exclusive Pavilions Estate in Hirafu, this brand-new chalet offers the perfect escape from the busy life.
Always Niseko is a stylish 104-room hotel, designed for the intrepid traveller who seeks the ultimate experience balanced with always the best in value.