Nestled among the trees in the exclusive Pavilions Estate in Hirafu Jade Rabbit chalet offers the perfect escape from the busy life.
Big news...short stays are here for the 2023/24 snow season! Stay for as short as one night in early December and March and three nights during Chinese New Year!
To help convince you just what you're missing out on during Shoulder Season... we're now offering stays of as little as one night!
- Stay for one night between 1 December to 17 December and between 9 March and 26 April!
- Stay for as little as three nights across Chinese New Year - from the 5 February to 8 March.
Book direct and instantly via our website before 31 October and lock in your stay!
- Applies for shoulder stay period during 1-17 December & 9 March - 26 April.
- Applies for all of our properties EXCEPT the chalets in Niseko: Sekka Sekka, Jade Rabbit, Yuki Sugi, Tsubasa at Hanaridge, Song Saa.
Discounts vary across different accommodations
|18 DEC - 5 JAN||20%||5|
|6 JAN - 4 FEB||20%||5|
|19 FEB - 8 MAR||20%||3|
|9 MAR - 26 APR||40%||2|
Biggest saving 40% OFF during shoulder season
📅 1-17 December & 9 March - 26 April.
🏠 Always Niseko | Intuition | Terrazze | Snow Crystal | Freshwater | The Maples Niseko | Setsumon | The Vale Niseko | Niseko Kyo | The Vale Rusutsu | Fenix Furano | Fenix West
Looking for accommodation for Christmas and New Year?
|Intuition, Always Niseko, The Vale Rusutsu, Fenix Furano||All room types|
* For properties not listed above, breakfast is not available.
Terms and Conditions
- Properties or room types not listed are not covered under this promotion.
- Discounts cannot be combined with any other promotions.
- NISADE reserves the right to change or cancel the promotion at will and without notice.
- All discounts are subject to availability.
- Changes and cancellations may incur an administration fee.
- Our standard Terms & Conditions apply for any cancellation requests.
Booking Requirements and Terms
- Booking period is 11 September until 31 October 2023 - this promotion expires after these dates.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or change a promotion at any time or once the allocation has been reached.
- Non-refundable 20% deposit due upon booking.
- Final payment due 60 days before stay, non-refundable.
If you still need more help, get in touch with our friendly team
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +81 (0) 136-23-1724
Additional 5% OFF loyalty for return guests who book directly with NISADE!
Simply let us know your previous booking reference number or your booking name when you make a booking. *This 5% returnee discount must be requested at the time of booking and cannot be redeemed after the final payment has been made (60 days before stay).
Voted the World’s Best New Ski Hotel with direct access to the world class ski slopes and onsen at Rusutsu Resort.
Always Niseko is a stylish 104-room hotel, designed for the intrepid traveller who seeks the ultimate experience balanced with always the best in value.
Nestled at the foot of the Family Ace Lifts of Grand Hirafu, Snow Crystal deftly marries the conveniences of immediate ski hill access with modern elegance.
Ideally positioned directly beside the ski lifts, Fenix Furano features 62 units ranging from suites to multi-bedroom apartments and penthouses.
Only footsteps from the Kitanomine Gondola, Fenix West is a luxurious 6-story condominium hotel presenting panoramic views of Furano.
Sekka Sekka is a 4-story holiday house with a basement and an elevator, located in the heart of Hirafu village.
Intuition combines spectacular natural vistas with exceptional location adjacent to the village center, just steps away from ski lift, dining and shopping.
Kozue boasts a prime Hirafu Village location with easy access to the slopes and features a fully glazed façade.
Nominated for World’s Best Ski Chalet in 2015, Terrazze is one of Niseko’s most luxurious addresses.
The Freshwater is located on the main street of Hirafu with a flat one-minute walk to the shuttle bus stop, and a six minute walk to the Family Run ski slope.
With a string of awards to its name, including World’s Best Ski Boutique Hotel, The Vale Niseko offers internationally renowned holiday luxury.
2018 December grand opening ski-in, ski-out property, The Maples Niseko offers 73 units, ranging from studio, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom & penthouses.
Niseko’s luxury boutique apartments at The Setsumon offer the best of beautiful Niseko with stunning night and alpine panoramas.
Niseko Hirafu Ski-in Ski-Out Onsen Estate, overlooking Family Run and Mount Yotei.
Fully staffed 5 bedroom luxury chalet just 1.5km from Hanazono Resort with expansive views of Mt Yotei
Escape to Hirafu's ultimate chalet oasis located in the exclusive Intuition Estate. Featuring private onsen and space for up to 12.
Disconnect from the modern world, surround yourself with loved ones and recharge your batteries tucked away in the serenity of winter wonderland, Niseko.