With a string of awards to its name, including World’s Best Ski Boutique Hotel, The Vale Niseko offers internationally renowned holiday luxury.
As borders start to open up globally, with the Japanese Yen at record lows & our Early Bird (up to 25% OFF) specials; along with NISADE's COVID-19 cancellation policy- NOW is the best time to BOOK your trip to Japan & SAVE. You need to be quick before your favorite properties are booked out! This great deal ends 31 May 2022 (unless sold out earlier).
These discounts apply for all room types at our properties in 3 Hokkaido Resorts
|Discount||Properties||Stay Dates||Min Nights|
|25%||All properties||Non-Peak: 1 – 17 DEC 2022, 4 – 23 JAN 2023, 7 FEB – 31 MAR 2023||3 Nights|
|20%||All properties||CNY: 24 JAN – 6 FEB 2023||3 Nights|
|10%||All properties EXCEPT The Vale Niseko||XMAS: 18 DEC 2022 – 3 JAN 2023||5 Nights|
Additional 5% OFF for repeat guests who book directly with NISADE!
Just simply let us know your previous booking reference number or your booking name when you make a booking. *This 5% returnee discount must be requested at the time of booking and cannot be redeemed after the final payment has been made (60 days before stay).
Package Inclusions: Breakfast
|Properties||Room Types||Stay Dates|
|The Vale Niseko||Studios & Hotel rooms only||1 – 17 DEC 2022, 4 JAN – 31 MAR 2023|
|Intuition, Always Niseko, The Vale Rusutsu, Fenix Furano, Fenix West||All room types||1 DEC 2022 – 31 MAR 2023|
* For properties not listed above, breakfast is available at an additional cost.
- Booking period is now until 31 May 2022.
- Promotions are available for a limited time, with limited allocation. Discounts can be removed at any time or once the allocation has been reached.
- 10% deposit due upon booking.
- Free cancellation up to 30 April 2022, non-refundable after this date.
- Final Payment due 60 days before stay, non-refundable but will be covered under COVID-19 Policy exception.
Terms and Conditions
- Properties or room types not listed are not covered under this promotion.
- Discounts cannot be combined with any other promotions.
- NISADE reserves the right to change or cancel the promotion at will and without notice.
- All discounts are subject to availability.
- The current NISADE COVID-19 cancellation policy will be applied.
- Otherwise, our standard terms & conditions apply for any cancellation requests.
- Changes and cancellations may incur an administration fee.
- For all accommodations (except Always Niseko), rate for additional person toward the maximum occupancy is ¥7,000 per night excluding breakfast. No extra person permitted at Always Niseko.
- Where breakfast is inclusive - this is for standard guests only. Extra guests will have to pay additional.
Where do you want to explore next?
Set amidst the spectacular beauty of Northern Japan, at the foot of the majestic Mt. Yotei, Niseko is a resort destination beloved by ski fanatics and nature lovers around the world.
Much beloved by the Japanese, Rusutsu Resort is a hidden gem. Located near enough to Sapporo for day trips, it nonetheless offers spectacular scenery and the rustic beauty of rural Hokkaido.
A true powder lover’s paradise, Furano City is nestled in the center of Hokkaido, with easy access to the endless backcountry terrain. In summer, Furano is most famous for its many vibrant and multi-coloured flower fields.
Get in touch with our team for more details
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +81 (0) 136-23-1724
Voted the World’s Best New Ski Hotel 2021. Prime location right at the base of the world class ski slopes of Rusutsu resort.
Ideally positioned directly beside the ski lifts, Fenix Furano features 62 units ranging from suites to multi-bedroom apartments and penthouses.
Only footsteps from the Kitanomine Gondola, Fenix West is a luxurious 6-story condominium hotel presenting panoramic views of Furano.
2018 December grand opening ski-in, ski-out property, The Maples Niseko offers 73 units, ranging from studio, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom & penthouses.
Intuition combines spectacular natural vistas with exceptional location adjacent to the village center, just steps away from ski lift, dining and shopping.
Kozue boasts a prime Hirafu Village location with easy access to the slopes and features a fully glazed façade.
Nominated for World’s Best Ski Chalet in 2015, Terrazze is one of Niseko’s most luxurious addresses.
Niseko’s luxury boutique apartments at The Setsumon offer the best of beautiful Niseko with stunning night and alpine panoramas.
The Freshwater is located on the main street of Hirafu with a flat one-minute walk to the shuttle bus stop, and a six minute walk to the Family Run ski slope.
Nestled at the foot of the Family Ace Lifts of Grand Hirafu, Snow Crystal deftly marries the conveniences of immediate ski hill access with modern elegance.
Sekka Sekka is a 4-story holiday house with a basement and an elevator, located in the heart of Hirafu village.
Always Niseko is a stylish 104-room hotel, designed for the intrepid traveller who seeks the ultimate experience balanced with always the best in value.
Nestled among the trees in the exclusive Pavilions Estate in Hirafu, this brand-new chalet offers the perfect escape from the busy life.