A private, comfortable, chauffeured taxi service from your arrival at New Chitose Airport right to the door of your Niseko accommodation.
A pair of snowshoes is the perfect way to explore the winter wonderland of Niseko. Suitable for all ages – snowshoeing is as easy as walking. Whether you want to trek to the summit to watch the sunset over Mt Yotei or explore the Niseko backcountry, you are sure to discover a side of the mountain you haven’t seen before.
Snowshoeing and Cross-country skiing are offered at the Niseko Adventure Centre (NAC). You can even grab a pair and start exploring the surroundings on your own. To really experience the mountain’s hidden secrets book into a guided tour.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’ Guests. If you are not Nisade's Guests and wish to book services with us, please contact us at [email protected]
- Bookings are subject to the NISADE Terms & Conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected].
- Please note our 100% cancellation policy for cancellations made within 16 days prior to arrival.
- 20% cancellation policy and JPY 4,000 fee will be charged for cancellations made 16 or more days prior to arrival.
- A booking is not confirmed until payment is received, and confirmation letter is sent.
- As per our reservations team recommendation at the time of booking, we highly encourage all guests to arrange travel insurance.
More Guest Services
Lift tickets are required to enjoy the slopes and participate in lessons, so we recommend them as an essential item for any Hokkaido winter holiday!
From beginners to experts, there's a ski or snowboard lesson for everyone! Group lessons are an easy, budget-friendly way to spend your holiday in Hokkaido.