A private, comfortable, chauffeured taxi service from your arrival at New Chitose Airport right to the door of your Niseko accommodation.
For those who may not spend their entire holiday on the slopes or are looking to explore Hokkaido, why not take a day trip? Book a private car and driver for 8 hours to travel anywhere you like! Our professional team can provide recommendations on itinerary or you can customize your own.
This option is perfect for those who would like to explore the flower fields of Furano, take a day trip to view the famous Otaru canal, go shopping in Sapporo, visit Jigoku-dani and the onsen of Noboribetsu. Discover secret local spots, including delicious restaurants and scenic views.
Enjoy everything Hokkaido has to offer!
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’ Guests. If you are not Nisade's Guests and wish to book services with us, please contact us at [email protected].
- Bookings are subject to the NISADE Terms & Conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected].
- Please note our 100% cancellation policy for cancellations made within 16 days prior to arrival.
- 20% cancellation policy and JPY 4,000 fee will be charged for cancellations made 16 or more days prior to arrival.
- A booking is not confirmed until payment is received, and confirmation letter is sent.
- As per our reservations team recommendation at the time of booking, we highly encourage all guests to arrange travel insurance.
More Guest Services
Lift tickets are required to enjoy the slopes and participate in lessons, so we recommend them as an essential item for any Hokkaido winter holiday!
From beginners to experts, there's a ski or snowboard lesson for everyone! Group lessons are an easy, budget-friendly way to spend your holiday in Hokkaido.