Experience the vibrant spirit of Chinese New Year at NISADE! Explore festivities, traditions, and exclusive celebrations in Niseko. Join the joy!
Japan borders officially opened on October 11th with a new set of guidelines that makes it nearly as easy as Pre COVID travel!
✔️ No Visa Required.
✔️ No ERFS System Required.
✔️ Not required to book through travel agent.
✔️ Need to be triple vaccinated by WHO approved vaccine.
✔️ If not triple vaxxed - Need proof of negative PCR test 72 hours prior to travel.
✔️ No daily arrival caps.
✔️ You DO still need to register with the new Japan Web Services online system for fast-track entry and registration.
- For those who travelled to Japan prior to COVID and were eligible for a 90-day stay in Japan without visa - this has now been re-instated that you do not need a visa to enter Japan.
- For other countries, please visit the Japan consulate website in your home country for the details and process.
- No travel agent bookings required - book independently with the accommodation, airline and service providers of your choice.
Vaccinations & PCR Tests
- 3 x WHO approved vaccines or proof of negative COVID test 72 hours prior to travel.
- Children under 12 travelling with at least one vaccinated adult is not required to be vaccinated.
- For children under 18 years of age who do not hold a valid vaccination certificate, if they are accompanied by a custodian such as a parent living with the child who holds a valid vaccination certificate and is in charge of the child's behavior, they will be treated as a person who holds a valid vaccination certificate as a special exception, and the same exemption from negative certification as such a custodian is the same exemption from a negative certificate as that of the custodian is granted.
- Here are the list of the approved vaccines.
|Comirnaty intramuscular injection / Comirnaty RTU intramuscular injection||Pfizer / BioNTech / Fosun Pharma|
|Spikevax intramuscular injection||Moderna|
|Vaxzevria intramuscular injection||AstraZeneca|
|Covishield||Indian Serum Research Institute|
|JCOVDEN intramuscular injection||Janssen|
|Nuvaxovid intramuscular injection||Novavax|
|COVOVAX||Indian Serum Research Institute|
|Covilo / BBIBP-CorV / Inactivated novel corona vaccine (Vero cell)||Sinopharm Beijing Biological Products Research Institute|
|CoronaVac / New corona vaccine (Vero cell) inactivated||Sinovac|
Registration of Your Travel
- The previously required MY SOS app will be replaced by a new online registration service called: VISIT JAPAN WEB. You must install this and register prior to your entry in Japan along with the FAST TRACK app for an efficient entry into Japan.
- Click HERE for all the details on registering prior to entry.
- Click HERE for one basic page of information from Japan Government.
- You must have comprehensive travel insurance for all members for the duration of your trip.
- This insurance must include COVID health coverage in the case you get infected whilst in Japan.
Official Government Website
- For all the latest information and comprehensive details please visit JAPAN MOFA.
- Or the Japan consulate website in your home country.
Or get in touch with us directly. See you in the POW!
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +81 (0) 136-23-1724
Seasonal (DEC-FEB/MAR) & Year-round jobs on offer
Available Positions: Guest Services Superstars - Marketing/ Social/Video/ Photographers - Reservations & Concierge - Snow Clearing - IT/ Web Experts - Shuttle Bus Drivers - Chef de Partie & MORE!!!
❄️ Pow, Pow, Pow
🗾 Japan, Japan, Japan
❤️ We treat our staff as we do our guests
✈️ Help pay for your flights & lift pass
🏠 Epic, very affordable discount accommodation
🛏️ Single rooms in heart of resort - don't need to share!
💰 High pay rates
⛷️ Loads of ski/ride time
✨ Excellent perks, freebies & discounts
🛂 Visa & documents support
🤗 Lifestyle you can't beat!
✅ Saying YES to this will be the best choice you ever make
We take care of YOU, join the NISADE family and get deep in Japow!
Pimsiri works as our Japan Assistant Marketing Manager and has been part of the team since winter 2018. While she enjoys shredding powder snow, she finds herself slightly more drawn to spending time outdoors during the green season.
We invite all NISADE x The Luxe Nomad guests to join us at The Maples and The Vale on 25th December to celebrate he holiday season
Countdown to an unforgettable New Year's Eve in Niseko! Explore exclusive celebrations at The Vale and The Maples with NISADE's ultimate guide.