A private, comfortable, chauffeured taxi service from your arrival at New Chitose Airport right to the door of your Niseko accommodation.
Hokkaido is world-renowned for its light and fluffy power snow—and what better way to experience it than by skiing Hokkaido’s best resorts? Get access to the four resorts areas of Niseko with the Niseko United All Mountain Pass or enjoy the Furano and Kitanomine Zones with the Furano Multi-Day Lift Pass.
Lift tickets are required to enjoy the slopes and participate in lessons, so we recommend them as an essential item for any Hokkaido winter holiday!
The following services are available:
- Niseko United All Mountain Pass
- Niseko United Grand Hirafu Pass
- Furano Multi-Day Lift Pass
Please kindly note the following:
- Lift passes are required to use the ski resorts—even if the user does not plan on riding the lift.
- Once activated, lift passes are non-refundable, even if unused.
- Prices include any deposits; Furano lift passes are refundable, Niseko lift passes are not.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’ Guests. If you are not Nisade's Guests and wish to book services with us, please contact us at [email protected]
- Bookings are subject to the NISADE Terms & Conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected].
- Please note our 100% cancellation policy for cancellations made within 16 days prior to arrival.
- 20% cancellation policy and JPY 4,000 fee will be charged for cancellations made 16 or more days prior to arrival.
- A booking is not confirmed until payment is received, and confirmation letter is sent.
- As per our reservations team recommendation at the time of booking, we highly encourage all guests to arrange travel insurance.
More Guest Services
From beginners to experts, there's a ski or snowboard lesson for everyone! Group lessons are an easy, budget-friendly way to spend your holiday in Hokkaido.
Guests travel from all over the globe to Hokkaido to enjoy the plentiful snow. And what better way to enjoy the snow than by skiing or snowboarding?