Lift tickets are required to enjoy the slopes and participate in lessons, so we recommend them as an essential item for any Hokkaido winter holiday!
A private, comfortable, chauffeured taxi service from your arrival at New Chitose Airport right to the door of your Niseko accommodation.
A great way to travel for families or groups with large pieces of luggage or couples looking for a quick and efficient transfer.
- For arrival transfers, the chauffeur will meet you at the arrival gates upon your arrival at New Chitose Airport.
- Special request for to have a meal, pick-up a SIM card, money exchange or shopping after arrival must be requested and informed at the time of booking. Pick up times will be adjust based on guest's schedule.
- Supermarket stopover in Kutchan will be accepted on request and must be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Transfers from Sapporo New Chitose Airport to Niseko normally takes 2 – 3 hours depending upon weather and road conditions.
- When booking departing transfer from your Niseko Accommodation to Sapporo-Chitose. Allow at least 4 hours travel for your domestic flight departure time. Allow at least 5 hours travel for your international flight departure.
- The capacity of the vehicle assumes one suitcase and one cabin luggage per person
NISADE recommends several reliable coach services between New Chitose Airport and the Hirafu Welcome Centre, where a NISADE representative will be waiting to whisk you to your accommodation.
Bus times are scheduled to meet all major international and connecting flights, and NISADE Guest Services will ensure you are booked on a service that suits your arrival time. Bus transportation takes approximately 2.5 hours.
- Price: ¥4,500 Adult and ¥3,500 Child (3-11yrs)
- Travel time: 2.5 - 3hrs
- Notes: Rest stop at Bifue pass, and stops at Rusutsu Resort between New Chitose Airport and Niseko area. Guests cannot journey between Niseko and Rusutsu only on this service. Service will not stop at Rusutsu Resort without prior booking.
NISADE Staff will meet and greet all guests arriving at the Hirafu Welcome Centre where possible. A complimentary shuttle will be provided to your accommodation. If your bus is early or later than the stated arrival time, please call our Guest Services team on 0136-21-5811 and we will send a driver to pick you up. The Welcome Centre staff will make a courtesy call for you.
A complimentary shuttle will be provided to the Welcome Centre for your departure.
Big Runs Bus
- Price: ¥3,500 for all riders over 3 years old.
- Travel time: 3hrs
- Notes: The bus goes directly to The Vale Rusutsu. Not all buses include a rest stop.
*The above prices are indicative and may change without notice.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’ Guests. If you are not Nisade's Guests and wish to book services with us, please contact us at [email protected]
- Bookings are subject to the NISADE Terms & Conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected].
- Please note our 100% cancellation policy for cancellations made within 16 days prior to arrival.
- 20% cancellation policy and JPY 4,000 fee will be charged for cancellations made 16 or more days prior to arrival.
- A booking is not confirmed until payment is received, and confirmation letter is sent.
- As per our reservations team recommendation at the time of booking, we highly encourage all guests to arrange travel insurance.
More Guest Services
From beginners to experts, there's a ski or snowboard lesson for everyone! Group lessons are an easy, budget-friendly way to spend your holiday in Hokkaido.
Guests travel from all over the globe to Hokkaido to enjoy the plentiful snow. And what better way to enjoy the snow than by skiing or snowboarding?