A private, comfortable, chauffeured taxi service from your arrival at New Chitose Airport right to the door of your Niseko accommodation.
Indulge in a wide range of services including foot treatments, facials and massages in the comfort of the salon or the privacy of your own room. The friendly staff will ensure your mind and body are relaxed for the powder day ahead.
Brand new for 2021/22 in the Vale Niseko is Reju Spa specialising in holistic foot soak and massage treatments.
Reju Spa imbibes the healing arts, practicing a holistic approach to Eastern and Western practices that culminates in a transcendental spa experience. offering a luxurious selection of unique foot treatments and personalized spa service,
Reju's focus is your well-being helping you to re-balance energy flow, relax, recharge and rejuvenate with care and skill.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’ Guests. If you are not Nisade's Guests and wish to book services with us, please contact us at [email protected]
- Bookings are subject to the NISADE Terms & Conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected].
- Please note our 100% cancellation policy for cancellations made within 16 days prior to arrival.
- 20% cancellation policy and JPY 4,000 fee will be charged for cancellations made 16 or more days prior to arrival.
- A booking is not confirmed until payment is received, and confirmation letter is sent.
- As per our reservations team recommendation at the time of booking, we highly encourage all guests to arrange travel insurance.
More Guest Services
Lift tickets are required to enjoy the slopes and participate in lessons, so we recommend them as an essential item for any Hokkaido winter holiday!
From beginners to experts, there's a ski or snowboard lesson for everyone! Group lessons are an easy, budget-friendly way to spend your holiday in Hokkaido.