A private, comfortable, chauffeured taxi service from your arrival at New Chitose Airport right to the door of your Niseko accommodation.
Focus Physio Niseko is a physiotherapy clinic located in The Maples Niseko, Japan. The clinic is focused on helping individuals recover from injuries and improve their physical performance especially snow related ones. They offer a range of physiotherapy services, including snow sports injury rehabilitation, manual therapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, and exercise prescription.
The clinic is staffed by qualified physiotherapists who have experience working with athletes and individuals of all ages and fitness levels. They work with their clients to develop customized treatment plans that are tailored to their specific needs and goals. In addition to their physiotherapy services, Focus Physio Niseko also offers a range of other services to support their clients' overall health and wellness, such as personal training, yoga, and Pilates classes.
Focus Physio Niseko is a well-regarded clinic that offers a range of services to help individuals improve their physical health and performance. If you're in Niseko and in need of physiotherapy services, we highly recommend considering Focus Physio Niseko as an option.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’ Guests. If you are not Nisade's Guests and wish to book services with us, please contact us at [email protected].
- Bookings are subject to the NISADE Terms & Conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected].
- Please note our 100% cancellation policy for cancellations made within 16 days prior to arrival.
- 20% cancellation policy and JPY 4,000 fee will be charged for cancellations made 16 or more days prior to arrival.
- A booking is not confirmed until payment is received, and confirmation letter is sent.
- As per our reservations team recommendation at the time of booking, we highly encourage all guests to arrange travel insurance.
More Guest Services
Lift tickets are required to enjoy the slopes and participate in lessons, so we recommend them as an essential item for any Hokkaido winter holiday!
From beginners to experts, there's a ski or snowboard lesson for everyone! Group lessons are an easy, budget-friendly way to spend your holiday in Hokkaido.