Specialists in high-class, alpine French cuisine with ingredients imported from France and Switzerland
In the light of the recent COVID-19 developments and for precautionary measures, we kindly request that all guests arriving in Japan, complete the government-mandated 14-day quarantine or medical surveillance period at an alternate location before checking in to the hotel, as the property is not designed to operate as a quarantine facility.
Please visit the Japan Government's Official Website for the latest quarantine guidelines before making reservations and traveling.
Important Face Mask & Covering Requirement:
Following medical expert guidance to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, face masks or coverings are required in hotel indoor public areas for guest and associates.
The safety and wellbeing of our ambassador and guest is NISADE’s top priority. We have developed a new hygiene plan and adjusted our operations to ensure guest safety during stay period at our accommodation.
1. Strategic Physical Distancing
- Physical distancing is enforced throughout the hotel premises to ensure that less physical contact between guests and staff. For in -house guest requests, guests can send their requests via phone call or by sending an email to reception.
- A protective barrier placed on each reception counter to separate the guests and reception staff during check in/check out.
2. Thorough cleaning and disinfection of high-touch items/areas
Increased cleaning and disinfection frequency of all hotel areas, paying special attention to high-touch items using hospital-grade disinfectants, including: Lobby, Public toilet, Elevator, Reception, Switches and Electronic controls, Kitchen, Handles and knobs, Major bathroom surfaces, Climate control panels, Telephone, remote controls, and clocks, Bed and Bedding, Bath Amenities, Hard surfaces, Closet goods, Ski Lockers. We are using air purifying systems that are effective against viruses in the air and on surfaces.
3. Sanitizing stations
Hand sanitizing stations installed on the following areas:
- Property main entrance
- Elevator doors
4. Temperature checks for staff and guests
Hotel staff temperature check upon entering the hotel premises. Guests’ temperature check upon check in.
Thorough washing of linens at a high temperature and usage of antibacterial laundry materials.
6. Cooperation with Health Authorities
NISADE is constantly up to date with WHO COVID19 updates and is also in touch with local health authorities for any changes on the local government policies which is relevant to hotel operations.
7. Team Training and Staff PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
- All staff are provided comprehensive hygiene and prevention training program.
- Hotel staff are required to wear PPE such as masks and gloves (restaurant and housekeeping staff) while on duty.
8. Restaurants and Bars
Hotel Management are constantly in coordination with in-house restaurants/bar on the implementation of strategic physical distancing, cleaning, and disinfection procedure.
9. Hotel Vehicles
Hand Sanitizers are placed in every NISADE vehicles. Guest Services Officers are also required to wear masks should they need to drive guests around. As an additional protection, a protective barrier is placed inside the vehicle to separate the Guest Services Officer and the passengers as a practice of physical distancing.
Please cooperate with Japan Tourism's new travel manners "New Tabi Etiquette".
A variety of great options for Japanese and western food & great value for money.
Hokkaido is famous for powder as well as having Japan's best night skiing. Here's our guide to make the most of night time in Niseko, Furano and Rusutsu!