- Address: 044-0081 Hokkaido, Abuta District, Kutchan, Yamada, 204-27 Maples Niseko
- Telephone: +81 0136-56-8800
- Seats: 30
Located in The Maples Niseko, Roketto is a casual lunch noodle bar, with meals inspired by variety of Singaporean flavours. With ski in and ski out access and a view overlooking the base of Grand Hirafu's "Family Run", it makes for an excellent place to stop for a meal throughout a day on the slopes.
By night, Roketto completely transforms itself into an intimate dinner restaurant serving no more than 10 guests each evening. The omakase menu takes guests on a journey through 10 courses, each carefully selected and crafted with seasonal Japanese ingredients. This is truly an exceptional dining experience that has become extremely well known in Niseko, often requiring a booking well in advance given the limited quantity of seats per evening.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’ Guests. If you are not Nisade's Guests and wish to book services with us, please contact us at [email protected].
- Bookings are subject to the NISADE Terms & Conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected].
- Please note our 100% cancellation policy for cancellations made within 16 days prior to arrival.
- 20% cancellation policy and JPY 4,000 fee will be charged for cancellations made 16 or more days prior to arrival.
- A booking is not confirmed until payment is received, and confirmation letter is sent.
- As per our reservations team recommendation at the time of booking, we highly encourage all guests to arrange travel insurance.