With a string of awards to its name, including World’s Best Ski Boutique Hotel, The Vale Niseko offers internationally renowned holiday luxury.
Japan borders are nearly open + it’s time to get on the highway back to the powder zone in Hokkaido & ride the lightest & driest powder that you will ever experience!
Have a chat with our team today and let us help you choose your next destination whether you want to come back to your beloved Niseko or if you want to try something new in Rusutsu or Furano. Book now and save up to 25% OFF, the deal ends 31 August 2022 (unless sold out earlier).
These discounts apply for all room types at our properties in 3 Hokkaido Resorts.
|Discount||Stay Dates||Properties||Min Nights|
|25%||1 – 17 DEC 2022, 7 FEB – 31 MAR 2023||All properties except FXW||3 Nights|
|25%||4 – 23 JAN 2023||Only for INT, SEK, JR, AW, TVR, FF||3 Nights|
|20%||24 JAN – 6 FEB 2023||All properties except FXW||3 Nights|
|10%||18 DEC 2022 – 3 JAN 2023||Only for INT, SEK, JR, AW, TVR, FF||5 Nights|
INT: Intuition | SEK: Sekka Sekka | JR: Jade Rabbit | AW: Always Niseko | TVR: The Vale Rusutsu | FF: Fenix Furano | FXW: Fenix West
Additional 5% OFF for repeat guests who book directly with NISADE!
Just simply let us know your previous booking reference number or your booking name when you make a booking. *This 5% returnee discount must be requested at the time of booking and cannot be redeemed after the final payment has been made (60 days before stay).
Package Inclusions: Breakfast
|The Vale Niseko||Studios & Hotel rooms only|
|Intuition, Always Niseko, The Vale Rusutsu, Fenix Furano||All room types|
* For properties not listed above, breakfast is available at an additional cost.
- Booking period is now until 31 August 2022.
- Promotions are available for a limited time, with limited allocation. Discounts can be removed at any time or once the allocation has been reached.
- 10% deposit due upon booking.
- Final Payment due 60 days before stay, non-refundable but will be covered under COVID-19 Policy exception.
Terms and Conditions
- Properties or room types not listed are not covered under this promotion.
- Discounts cannot be combined with any other promotions.
- NISADE reserves the right to change or cancel the promotion at will and without notice.
- All discounts are subject to availability.
- The current NISADE COVID-19 cancellation policy will be applied.
- Otherwise, our standard terms & conditions apply for any cancellation requests.
- Changes and cancellations may incur an administration fee.
- For all accommodations (except Always Niseko), rate for additional person toward the maximum occupancy is ¥7,000 per night excluding breakfast. No extra person permitted at Always Niseko.
- Where breakfast is inclusive - this is for standard guests only. Extra guests will have to pay additional.
Where do you want to explore next?
The mecca of Japow and for good reason! Niseko still has the most consistent powder and snowfall, 4 interlinked resort areas, perfect for beginner to advanced and without doubt the best village vibe, nightlife and dining.
Hands down one of the best resorts in Japan, un-crowded, long, steep runs, amazing off-piste, perfectly groomed trails. The ultimate family resort, whilst as being the best powder hound resort! Rusutsu is a one-of-a-kind resort that will deliver lifelong memories.
Still a secret gem with an abundant snowfall of dry Hokkaido powder, long runs, deep powder, the best backcountry in Hokkaido at your doorstep and the bustling town of Furano nearby with all the Japanese hospitality, food and quirkiness you could ask for.
Get in touch with our team for more details
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +81 (0) 136-23-1724
Voted the World’s Best New Ski Hotel 2021. Prime location right at the base of the world class ski slopes of Rusutsu resort.
Ideally positioned directly beside the ski lifts, Fenix Furano features 62 units ranging from suites to multi-bedroom apartments and penthouses.
Only footsteps from the Kitanomine Gondola, Fenix West is a luxurious 6-story condominium hotel presenting panoramic views of Furano.
2018 December grand opening ski-in, ski-out property, The Maples Niseko offers 73 units, ranging from studio, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom & penthouses.
Intuition combines spectacular natural vistas with exceptional location adjacent to the village center, just steps away from ski lift, dining and shopping.
Kozue boasts a prime Hirafu Village location with easy access to the slopes and features a fully glazed façade.
Nominated for World’s Best Ski Chalet in 2015, Terrazze is one of Niseko’s most luxurious addresses.
Niseko’s luxury boutique apartments at The Setsumon offer the best of beautiful Niseko with stunning night and alpine panoramas.
The Freshwater is located on the main street of Hirafu with a flat one-minute walk to the shuttle bus stop, and a six minute walk to the Family Run ski slope.
Nestled at the foot of the Family Ace Lifts of Grand Hirafu, Snow Crystal deftly marries the conveniences of immediate ski hill access with modern elegance.
Sekka Sekka is a 4-story holiday house with a basement and an elevator, located in the heart of Hirafu village.
Nestled among the trees in the exclusive Pavilions Estate in Hirafu, this brand-new chalet offers the perfect escape from the busy life.
Always Niseko is a stylish 104-room hotel, designed for the intrepid traveller who seeks the ultimate experience balanced with always the best in value.