With a string of awards to its name, including World’s Best Ski Boutique Hotel, The Vale Niseko offers internationally renowned holiday luxury.
Explore Hokkaido this summer! Special deals for long stay & workcation guests. Escape the city office & surround yourself in nature providing the perfect work/ life balance.
Take a long summer break in Niseko or Rusutsu and enjoy the perfect weather, explore nature, get active outdoors and of course immerse yourself in the abundance of fresh local Japanese and international dining Hokkaido is famed for.
Get in touch to learn more about becoming a Hokkaido local this summer and SAVE big on stay of 8 nights or more with even bigger discounts for long stays over a month!
- 8-14 Nights: Up to 70% OFF
- 15-21 Nights: Up to 75% OFF
- 22-28 Nights: Up to 85% OFF
- 29+ Nights: More than 85% OFF
Price per person per night:
|Accommodation||Stay 8-14 Nights||Stay 15-21 Nights||Stay 22-28 Nights||Stay 29+ Nights|
|The Vale Niseko||8,500||7,000||4,000||2,500|
|The Vale Rusutsu||9,000||7,000||4,000||2,500|
|The Maples Niseko||7,500||6,000||3,500||2,500|
- From the 29th night and beyond a daily per person rate is charged as listed above.
- Above prices are room only, no breakfast included.
- Some room types may not be included in this promotion.
- Limited cleaning to 1 mid clean per week.
- Prices in above table are based on: The Vale Niseko (Studio 2 ppl) | The Vale Rusutsu (1BDR Deluxe 2 ppl) | The Maples Niseko (Deluxe Studio 2 ppl) | Always Niseko (Standard Niseko Room 2 ppl) | Kozue (1.5 BDR 4 ppl) | Terrazze (1 BDR 2 ppl) | Setsumon (1 BDR 2 ppl) | Freshwater (1 BDR 2 ppl) | Snow Crystal (2 BDR Deluxe 4 ppl) | Sekka Sekka (Chalet 10 ppl) | Jade Rabbit (Chalet 10 ppl).
- Booking period is now until end of November 2022.
- Applicable stay dates are from now until end of November 2022.
- These offers are only available for guests who book directly with NISADE.
- Promotions are available for a limited time, with limited allocation. Discounts can be removed at any time or once the allocation has been reached.
- Contact our reservations team to get a quote or make a reservation.
- 20% deposit due upon booking.
- Final payment due 14 days before arrival.
Terms and Conditions
- Properties or room types not listed are not covered under this promotion.
- Discounts cannot be combined with any other promotions.
- NISADE reserves the right to change or cancel the promotion at will and without notice.
- All discounts are subject to availability.
- 20% cancellation fee will be charged within 30 days before stay, and 100% within 14 days before stay. No cancellation fee will be charged 31 days prior to arrival date.
- Changes and cancellations may incur an administration fee.
Get in touch with our team to get a quote or find out more.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +81 (0) 136-23-1724
Voted the World’s Best New Ski Hotel 2021. Prime location right at the base of the world class ski slopes of Rusutsu resort.
2018 December grand opening ski-in, ski-out property, The Maples Niseko offers 73 units, ranging from studio, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom & penthouses.
Kozue boasts a prime Hirafu Village location with easy access to the slopes and features a fully glazed façade.
Nominated for World’s Best Ski Chalet in 2015, Terrazze is one of Niseko’s most luxurious addresses.
Niseko’s luxury boutique apartments at The Setsumon offer the best of beautiful Niseko with stunning night and alpine panoramas.
The Freshwater is located on the main street of Hirafu with a flat one-minute walk to the shuttle bus stop, and a six minute walk to the Family Run ski slope.
Nestled at the foot of the Family Ace Lifts of Grand Hirafu, Snow Crystal deftly marries the conveniences of immediate ski hill access with modern elegance.
Sekka Sekka is a 4-story holiday house with a basement and an elevator, located in the heart of Hirafu village.
Nestled among the trees in the exclusive Pavilions Estate in Hirafu, this brand-new chalet offers the perfect escape from the busy life.
Always Niseko is a stylish 104-room hotel, designed for the intrepid traveller who seeks the ultimate experience balanced with always the best in value.