A private, comfortable, chauffeured taxi service from your arrival at New Chitose Airport right to the door of your Niseko accommodation.
Hokkaido is a world-renowned powder paradise—guests travel from all over the globe to enjoy the plentiful snow. And what better way to enjoy the snow than by skiing or snowboarding?
For guests who are just starting out or want to avoid carrying awkward ski bags on the airplane, we recommend booking an equipment rental. From basic to top-of-the-line, our rental suppliers can outfit you for success!
The following services are available:
- Ski and snowboard rental in standard and premium tiers.
- Rentals are available with or without boots.
- Helmets, jackets, and pant rentals.
- Rentals can accommodate children’s sizes from 3 years up (ski only).
- Waxing, tune-up, and repair services.
Please kindly note the following:
- Telemark or backcountry equipment is not available to rent, please contact us directly for advice.
- Gloves and goggles are not available to rent due to hygiene concerns.
- Rentals are not available to children under 3 years old.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’ Guests. If you are not Nisade's Guests and wish to book services with us, please contact us at [email protected].
- Bookings are subject to the NISADE Terms & Conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected].
- Please note our 100% cancellation policy for cancellations made within 16 days prior to arrival.
- 20% cancellation policy and JPY 4,000 fee will be charged for cancellations made 16 or more days prior to arrival.
- A booking is not confirmed until payment is received, and confirmation letter is sent.
- As per our reservations team recommendation at the time of booking, we highly encourage all guests to arrange travel insurance.
More Guest Services
Lift tickets are required to enjoy the slopes and participate in lessons, so we recommend them as an essential item for any Hokkaido winter holiday!
From beginners to experts, there's a ski or snowboard lesson for everyone! Group lessons are an easy, budget-friendly way to spend your holiday in Hokkaido.