A private, comfortable, chauffeured taxi service from your arrival at New Chitose Airport right to the door of your Niseko accommodation.
Enjoy the ease and luxury of a private chef! Relax in the comfort of your home away from home while a talented local chef goes to work. Featuring dinners designed to bring out the best in Japanese cuisine or a customized gastronomic experience, feeding family and friends has never been so easy.
Cooking classes are also available for those who wish to learn more about Japanese cuisine.
The following services are available:
- Japanese & Western Breakfast Service
- Dinner Service
- Customized Catering
- Customized Grocery Service
- In-Room Meal Delivery
- Hokkaido Seafood Delivery
- Cooking Classes
Please kindly note the following:
- Advanced booking required.
- Allergies and special diets can only be accommodated with advanced notice.
- Last-minute changes are not accepted.
- For service in Furano, please contact us directly.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’ Guests. If you are not Nisade's Guests and wish to book services with us, please contact us at [email protected].
- Bookings are subject to the NISADE Terms & Conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected].
- Please note our 100% cancellation policy for cancellations made within 16 days prior to arrival.
- 20% cancellation policy and JPY 4,000 fee will be charged for cancellations made 16 or more days prior to arrival.
- A booking is not confirmed until payment is received, and confirmation letter is sent.
- As per our reservations team recommendation at the time of booking, we highly encourage all guests to arrange travel insurance.
More Guest Services
Lift tickets are required to enjoy the slopes and participate in lessons, so we recommend them as an essential item for any Hokkaido winter holiday!
From beginners to experts, there's a ski or snowboard lesson for everyone! Group lessons are an easy, budget-friendly way to spend your holiday in Hokkaido.