A private, comfortable, chauffeured taxi service from your arrival at New Chitose Airport right to the door of your Niseko accommodation.
Looking for a night out on the town or seeking daytime enrichment for your children—Niseko Kids Club provides specialized services to entertain, educate, and delight every child. Located in Hanazono and providing day care services for children aged 12 months to 6 years, Niseko Kids Club is the perfect solution for all families.
Day care at Niseko Kids Club is fun and educational! All programs are designed to educate and stimulate. With a low student to staff ratio, each child will enjoy individualized attention from the highly certified staff.
For older children or after-hours service, Niseko Kids Club provides highly qualified babysitters.
The following services are available:
- Multilingual babysitting & day care
- Equipment rentals
- Kids’ parties
Please kindly note the following:
- No nannies or helpers are permitted to join day care.
- Some special dietary requirements can be accommodated with advance notice. Students may need to bring their own lunch and snacks.
- Niseko: Hirafu, Hanazono, Annupuri, Niseko Village, Kutchan, Moiwa
- For service in Furano, please contact us directly
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’ Guests. If you are not Nisade's Guests and wish to book services with us, please contact us at [email protected]
- Bookings are subject to the NISADE Terms & Conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected].
- Please note our 100% cancellation policy for cancellations made within 16 days prior to arrival.
- 20% cancellation policy and JPY 4,000 fee will be charged for cancellations made 16 or more days prior to arrival.
- A booking is not confirmed until payment is received, and confirmation letter is sent.
- As per our reservations team recommendation at the time of booking, we highly encourage all guests to arrange travel insurance.
More Guest Services
Lift tickets are required to enjoy the slopes and participate in lessons, so we recommend them as an essential item for any Hokkaido winter holiday!
From beginners to experts, there's a ski or snowboard lesson for everyone! Group lessons are an easy, budget-friendly way to spend your holiday in Hokkaido.