A private, comfortable, chauffeured taxi service from your arrival at New Chitose Airport right to the door of your Niseko accommodation.
Hokkaido in the summer is a hiker’s heaven! From the top of Mount Yohtei to the peaks of Daisetsuzan, the green season has plenty to offer. This is a perfect way to get off the beaten path and enjoy the peace and quiet of the natural world.
From boardwalks to boulders, Hokkaido has trails for hikers of all levels.
Get the most out of your Niseko visit by booking your summer activities in advance—book with our partner Hanazono Resort for a summer to remember!
Please kindly note the following:
- Unguided hiking is done at the participants’ own risk. Guests should be prepared for encounters with poor weather, wildlife, and plants.
- We highly recommend that all guests adhere to best practices while on-trail, including the removal of trash.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’ Guests. If you are not Nisade's Guests and wish to book services with us, please contact us at [email protected]
- Bookings are subject to the NISADE Terms & Conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected].
- Please note our 100% cancellation policy for cancellations made within 16 days prior to arrival.
- 20% cancellation policy and JPY 4,000 fee will be charged for cancellations made 16 or more days prior to arrival.
- A booking is not confirmed until payment is received, and confirmation letter is sent.
- As per our reservations team recommendation at the time of booking, we highly encourage all guests to arrange travel insurance.