- Niseko Hirafu
- Japanese /
- Western /
- Family Friendly /
- Breakfast & Café /
- Vegan & Vegetarian /
- In-House Dining
- Address: Level 1, The Vale Niseko, 166-9 Yamada, Kutchan, Abuta District, Hokkaido 044-0081
- Telephone: 0136-21-2345
Located on Level 1 of The Vale Niseko, Vale Bar & Grill are open during the winter season for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Their excellent location at the bottom of Hirafu's Family Run make it a popular location for après ski drinks. Emphasis is put on using local, fresh ingredients to ensure quality, meaning you'll enjoy the best of the season whenever you choose to dine.
They are most famously known for their massive Tomahawk steak, which is cooked to your liking and served on the bone. This goes exceptionally well with an ice-cold craft beer or finely selected Pinot Noir.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’ Guests. If you are not Nisade's Guests and wish to book services with us, please contact us at [email protected].
- Bookings are subject to the NISADE Terms & Conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected].
- Please note our 100% cancellation policy for cancellations made within 16 days prior to arrival.
- 20% cancellation policy and JPY 4,000 fee will be charged for cancellations made 16 or more days prior to arrival.
- A booking is not confirmed until payment is received, and confirmation letter is sent.
- As per our reservations team recommendation at the time of booking, we highly encourage all guests to arrange travel insurance.