While the region is known for its winter wonders, Niseko’s summer splendour won’t be a secret for long. Nestled among rolling acres of verdant farmland, intriguing hiking trails and crystal clear lakes, Niseko is a nature lover’s heaven during the summer months.
From mountain biking to berry picking, hot air ballooning to golfing, the Niseko summer visitor will spend joyful days under bright blue skies and likely end their night at a lively local festival.
Overseeing it all is majestic Mount Yotei, who never fails to snatch your breath with her timeless beauty.
As well as taking the hassle out of arranging all the components of your holiday, booking with NISADE Guest Services will ensure you overcome the language barrier, book with the region’s best suppliers, and get in early to book restaurants in high demand.
Our team’s fantastic local knowledge ensures every aspect of your holiday will be tailored to delight and suit your party.
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’ Guests. If you are not Nisade's Guests and wish to book services with us, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Bookings are subject to the Nisade Terms and Conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note our 100% cancellation policy for cancellations made within 16 days prior to arrival.
- 20% cancellation policy and JPY 4,000 fee will be charged for cancellations made 16 or more days prior to arrival.
- A booking is not confirmed until payment is received, and confirmation letter is sent.
- Prices listed are for the 2018-19 Winter Season.
- As per our reservations team recommendation at the time of booking, we highly encourage all guests to arrange travel insurance.