With four world-class resorts accessible on a single lift ticket, Niseko is irresistible to skiers and boarders. Tons of fluffy snow falls consistently year after year, giving Niseko the well-deserved reputation of a ski destination that always delivers!
But skiing and snowboarding are just the beginning! Guests can snowshoe, snowmobile, and snowbike through the magical powder snow, and with accessible backcountry terrain, an inimitable village vibe, and a dining scene to enchant any foodie, it’s hard to match Niseko for all-round allure.
The NISADE Guest Service Team is here to help you take the hassle out of your holiday! We can help you booking with the region’s best suppliers and organize every aspect of your holiday prior to your arrival. Our team’s fantastic local knowledge ensures every aspect of your holiday will be tailored to delight and suit your party.
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours prior to arrival.
- This service is only available to NISADE guests.
- Bookings are subject to the NISADE’s Terms and Conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note our strict cancellation policy for cancellations made within 16 days of arrival—cancellations within 16 days are non-refundable and will incur 100% of the total price.
- All cancellations 16 days prior to arrival will be subject to a 4,000JPY cancellation fee. Cancellations made 16-30 days before arrival may be subject to an additional supplier cancellation fee, if applicable.
- All amendments are subject to a 4,000JPY amendment fee.
- A booking is not confirmed until an invoice has been issued. Once an invoice has been issued, all cancellation and amendment conditions apply.
- We highly encourage all guests to arrange travel insurance.